Instead of trying to manage time, you will shift your thinking and understand that time management is about managing yourself.
You will explore what stops you from achieving your best results and learn strategies to attain them. By adopting creative approaches and technical tools, you will be able to implement productivity strategies to perform more effectively at work and at home.
- Focus on achieving results to be successful in your work
- Learn why multi-tasking is a myth
- Prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
- Avoid procrastination
- Learn time saving strategies to manage email and phone calls
- Set SMART goals to more effectively manage your time
- Learn how to establish a new habit