Want to learn how asking the right questions at the right time can build your emotional foundation with existing, or prospective clients? Sign up here and attend a session on November 12! To register, you would need to have a CPA Ontario account. If you don’t already have one, you can create an account here. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact email@example.com
Really enjoyed presenting to my TD Bank clients in Toronto yesterday. The program was a combination of Professional Image, Performance Networking and Social Etiquette.
Making Better Decisions
Good decisions means good business. Join us for this illuminating one-hour webinar to learn the essential skills of making and implementing good decisions in the workplace. Our work requires decision making as a key component and yet most are unaware of the process that makes for better decisions.
This webinar explores everything from: do you need to even make a decision; which process to employ: rational or intuitive; seven step process for big decisions, etc.
Participants will learn
- When to make or not make a decision
- Different styles for different circumstances
- Apply an appropriate strategy given the factors
- Explore our thinking defaults that lead us in different directions
- Implement the proven process leading to good outcomes
- Explore the challenges of team decision making
This webinar is ideal for anyone that needs to think about options and implement plans at work.
Time Management Fundamentals
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it”. Charles Biston
Time is one of our most precious and limited resources. Effective time management is an indispensable skill that can be learned.
This webinar lays the groundwork to help you manage your time simply and effectively and become more productive in the process.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply the 80/20 rule
- Structure your week to make the most effective use of your time
- Categorize tasks using the Urgent/Important Matrix
- Establish Priorities
- Use a range of time management tools and techniques for increased productivity
Mackay Byrne Group Inc.
328 Frank Street
Tel: 613 233 2563
Latest MBG News
- How to Manage Remote Teams for Better Performance – January 15 on traininng.comJanuary 6, 2021 - 12:22 pm
- Virtual Image and Networking Skills – Manulife, Scotia Wealth, CPA Ontario are just a few of our clients benefitting from MBG’s 2021 professional development seminars.January 5, 2021 - 2:59 pm
- Professional Presence: The Essentials of Credibility, Composure and Confidence on January 12thJanuary 5, 2021 - 10:33 am
- Top Three Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Skills Needed in Business – CPA Webinar, January 14December 11, 2020 - 3:15 pm