Really enjoyed presenting to my TD Bank clients in Toronto yesterday. The program was a combination of Professional Image, Performance Networking and Social Etiquette.
Lynne presented a 1.5 hour keynote presentation on Professional Image and Business Etiquette strategies at the Shaw Centre in 2016 for the sold-out ARMA (Association of Records Management) in November 2016 at the Shaw Centre in downtown Ottawa. The 210 delegates loved her dynamic and insightful keynote that assists individuals in their group work and project management.
Here are just some of the client comments:
“Wonderful keynote speaker – great take-aways re: interacting with clients when providing IM services”
“I liked her presentation. Great public speaker and engaging people”
“FABULOUS! Not just for my information, but I wish this would be given to all government departments!”
“Good communicator and great presentation”
Making Better Decisions
Good decisions means good business. Join us for this illuminating one-hour webinar to learn the essential skills of making and implementing good decisions in the workplace. Our work requires decision making as a key component and yet most are unaware of the process that makes for better decisions.
This webinar explores everything from: do you need to even make a decision; which process to employ: rational or intuitive; seven step process for big decisions, etc.
Participants will learn
- When to make or not make a decision
- Different styles for different circumstances
- Apply an appropriate strategy given the factors
- Explore our thinking defaults that lead us in different directions
- Implement the proven process leading to good outcomes
- Explore the challenges of team decision making
This webinar is ideal for anyone that needs to think about options and implement plans at work.
Time Management Fundamentals
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it”. Charles Biston
Time is one of our most precious and limited resources. Effective time management is an indispensable skill that can be learned.
This webinar lays the groundwork to help you manage your time simply and effectively and become more productive in the process.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply the 80/20 rule
- Structure your week to make the most effective use of your time
- Categorize tasks using the Urgent/Important Matrix
- Establish Priorities
- Use a range of time management tools and techniques for increased productivity
Lynne was pleased to present her Professional Image and Performance Networking Skills program for The Hamdy Smith Group, a Scotia Wealth Management team, at Toronto’s National Club.
This group of successful wealth professionals are no strangers to the competitive demands of their profession. And they clearly appreciate the nuances of presenting themselves both in appearance and behavior to their best advantage. It’s always great to interact with professionals at this level…simply because they really understand the impact the little things can make.
Our time together, albeit short, was educational and supportive. We explored, discussed and practiced,
- Creating a positive emotional connection with those we meet at professional/social functions
- How our appearance enhances, or undermines, our credibility in the eyes of others (we even did colours!)
- The nuances of meeting clients in different settings: office/home, galas, sporting events, etc.
- Social protocols and dining etiquette with a mind to focus on the client and opportunity rather than our own behaviors
Our professional lives are busy and full of competing demands. It’s important that we are professionally knowledgeable, tech savvy, excellent communicators, emotionally intelligent, caring and committed, etc., etc. Our hope, and goal, at Mackay Byrne Group is to give professionals the skills to be comfortable and confident within themselves as a foundation to flourish in their careers.
Mackay Byrne Group Inc.
328 Frank Street
Tel: 613 233 2563 Fax: 613 821 2334
Latest MBG News
- Scotia Wealth Management™ | Private Banking, Business Skills for the Social Arena & Client CommunicationsOctober 10, 2019 - 11:38 pm
- LIVE WEBINAR: The Psychology of Perception, The Primacy of Appearance and DecorumOctober 10, 2019 - 11:36 pm
- Professional Image & Networking Protocols for 100 Relationship Managers with Scotia WealthOctober 10, 2019 - 11:33 pm
- LIVE WEBINAR: Emotional Intelligence, The three Most Important EQ Skills needed in Business TodayOctober 10, 2019 - 11:22 pm