Really enjoyed presenting to my TD Bank clients in Toronto yesterday. The program was a combination of Professional Image, Performance Networking and Social Etiquette.
Lynne presented a 1.5 hour keynote presentation on Professional Image and Business Etiquette strategies at the Shaw Centre in 2016 for the sold-out ARMA (Association of Records Management) in November 2016 at the Shaw Centre in downtown Ottawa. The 210 delegates loved her dynamic and insightful keynote that assists individuals in their group work and project management.
Here are just some of the client comments:
“Wonderful keynote speaker – great take-aways re: interacting with clients when providing IM services”
“I liked her presentation. Great public speaker and engaging people”
“FABULOUS! Not just for my information, but I wish this would be given to all government departments!”
“Good communicator and great presentation”
Lynne was pleased to present her Professional Image and Performance Networking Skills program for The Hamdy Smith Group, a Scotia Wealth Management team, at Toronto’s National Club.
This group of successful wealth professionals are no strangers to the competitive demands of their profession. And they clearly appreciate the nuances of presenting themselves both in appearance and behavior to their best advantage. It’s always great to interact with professionals at this level…simply because they really understand the impact the little things can make.
Our time together, albeit short, was educational and supportive. We explored, discussed and practiced,
- Creating a positive emotional connection with those we meet at professional/social functions
- How our appearance enhances, or undermines, our credibility in the eyes of others (we even did colours!)
- The nuances of meeting clients in different settings: office/home, galas, sporting events, etc.
- Social protocols and dining etiquette with a mind to focus on the client and opportunity rather than our own behaviors
Our professional lives are busy and full of competing demands. It’s important that we are professionally knowledgeable, tech savvy, excellent communicators, emotionally intelligent, caring and committed, etc., etc. Our hope, and goal, at Mackay Byrne Group is to give professionals the skills to be comfortable and confident within themselves as a foundation to flourish in their careers.
Mackay Byrne Group Inc.
328 Frank Street
Tel: 613 233 2563 Fax: 613 821 2334
Latest MBG News
- June 17: Productivity Pointers to Work RemotelyJune 15, 2020 - 10:59 pm
- Thursday June 11 – Webinar: Productive Remote Presentations Inform and EngageJune 9, 2020 - 10:30 pm
- Professionalizing your Personal Brand on June 4th with Lundbeck Canada and CCPEMay 20, 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Emotional Intelligence on May 27th, 2020 with Lundbeck Canada and CCPEMay 20, 2020 - 3:14 pm