Being more emotionally intelligent in business benefits everyone.
Research shows that emotional intelligence in the workplace is fundamental to effectiveness. While much of emotional intelligence (EI) or emotional quotient (EQ) is learned, there are ways to develop your skills and enhance your relationships. In this CPA Ontario course, join Professor Paul Byrne for a virtual presentation that gets to the heart of what matters most in our daily interactions with colleagues, clients, family and friends…emotion.
Learn how asking the right questions at the right time can build your emotional foundation with existing, or prospective clients.
- Curiosity: Connect emotionally by understanding how to tap into the autobiographical urge of others
- Resilience: How to overcome self-imposed barriers
- Empathy: Examine how to be your best self
- The importance of listening well
- Skills of authentic client communication