Really enjoyed presenting to my TD Bank clients in Toronto yesterday. The program was a combination of Professional Image, Performance Networking and Social Etiquette.
Lynne presented a 1.5 hour keynote presentation on Professional Image and Business Etiquette strategies at the Shaw Centre in 2016 for the sold-out ARMA (Association of Records Management) in November 2016 at the Shaw Centre in downtown Ottawa. The 210 delegates loved her dynamic and insightful keynote that assists individuals in their group work and project management.
Here are just some of the client comments:
“Wonderful keynote speaker – great take-aways re: interacting with clients when providing IM services”
“I liked her presentation. Great public speaker and engaging people”
“FABULOUS! Not just for my information, but I wish this would be given to all government departments!”
“Good communicator and great presentation”
Making Better Decisions
Good decisions means good business. Join us for this illuminating one-hour webinar to learn the essential skills of making and implementing good decisions in the workplace. Our work requires decision making as a key component and yet most are unaware of the process that makes for better decisions.
This webinar explores everything from: do you need to even make a decision; which process to employ: rational or intuitive; seven step process for big decisions, etc.
Participants will learn
- When to make or not make a decision
- Different styles for different circumstances
- Apply an appropriate strategy given the factors
- Explore our thinking defaults that lead us in different directions
- Implement the proven process leading to good outcomes
- Explore the challenges of team decision making
This webinar is ideal for anyone that needs to think about options and implement plans at work.
Time Management Fundamentals
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it”. Charles Biston
Time is one of our most precious and limited resources. Effective time management is an indispensable skill that can be learned.
This webinar lays the groundwork to help you manage your time simply and effectively and become more productive in the process.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply the 80/20 rule
- Structure your week to make the most effective use of your time
- Categorize tasks using the Urgent/Important Matrix
- Establish Priorities
- Use a range of time management tools and techniques for increased productivity
Mackay Byrne Group Inc.
328 Frank Street
Tel: 613 233 2563 Fax: 613 821 2334
Latest MBG News
- June 17: Productivity Pointers to Work RemotelyJune 15, 2020 - 10:59 pm
- Thursday June 11 – Webinar: Productive Remote Presentations Inform and EngageJune 9, 2020 - 10:30 pm
- Professionalizing your Personal Brand on June 4th with Lundbeck Canada and CCPEMay 20, 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Emotional Intelligence on May 27th, 2020 with Lundbeck Canada and CCPEMay 20, 2020 - 3:14 pm